17 June 2021. Palacio de Congresos de Mérida
A European meeting for Startups, Research and Technological Development Centres, Industrial/ Service and Technology Based Companies, Investors and Public Administrations where the global & local, technological and business challenges for a change of productive model and the transition towards a model based on environmental sustainability will be presented.
OPTIMISE YOUR PARTICIPATION!
REGISTER here for the Green Disruption Summit for FREE, and make the most of your participation. You may attend in person or virtually. We are waiting for you!
PARTICIPATE in the B2B Space!
SET UP your profile, and take advantage of the event to hold face-to-face or virtual bilateral meetings.
Do you have projects or technologies to present?
Participate in the DEMO ZONE, a free space where you can present your company's most relevant advances to all the attendees.
Do you have CHALLENGES to which you need to respond?
Launch them through the GREEN OPEN INNOVATION space. We will have a wide representation of the main Startups ecosystems in Spain and Portugal, which may be able to provide answers to your scientific and technological needs.
Are you a StartUp and could you provide answers to the challenges launched?
Join the GREEN OPEN INNOVATION space, get to know the challenges launched and take advantage of this space in order to establish collaborations with other companies.
Do you need INVESTMENT to grow?
Participate in the CALL FOR STARTUP. You will have access to an Elevator Pitch in front of a panel of INVESTORS. Register HERE!
10.00. Open Ceremony
D. Guillermo Fernández Vara, President. Junta de Extremadura.
- Authorities European Commission, Nationals Governments, Regional Governments and Local Authorities
10:30. Panel: The commitment of companies to the Paris Agreement- Examples around the world.
- Simon Paris, CEO at Finastra
- Thibauth de Lataillade, Global VP Gartner
- Alexander Saverys, CEO at CMB
11:30. Panel: Cities in the management of sustainable development and innovation- Examples around the world.
- Júlia López Ventura, Manager Director of C40 CITIES EUROPE.
- Lorenzo Benini, Systems and sustainability assessments European Environment Agency.
- Alfons Westgeest, Executive Director EUROBAT. Association of European automotive and industrial battery manufacturers.
12:30. Panel: Green Disruption & Startups- Examples around the world.
- Joao Borja, CEO Startup Portugal.
- Maria Benjumea, CEO Startup Spain & South Summit.
- Paddy Cosgrave, CEO Web Summit (Lisboa).
- Marcus Dantus, CEO Startup Mexico.
13:30. Panel: Investment in Green Disruption- Examples around the world.
- Atomico Funds (UK)
- Axon Partners (SP)
- Green for Growth Fund (GGF) (LUX)
- EIB Group /Escalar Innitiative (EU)
- World Business Angels Investment Forum (WBAF)
14.00. Elevator Pitch (Startups space)
Call for Startups, Launch May 7 and Deadline Jun, 10 2021.
16.00- 17.00. The impact of Technologies for Green Disruption and accessibility.
Moderator: Soledad Diaz. Managing Director of APTE
- Montse Guardia, General Directos of Alastria.
- Jesús Hernández, Director of Accessibility and Innovation of Fundación ONCE.
- Guillermo Gil, Representative of the Interplatforms Group of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence of Planetic.
- Federico Ruiz. Director of the 5G National Observatory.
- Diego Porras, representative of the CSIC Quantum Technologies Platform.
- Javier Larrañeta, General Secretary of the Spanish Technological Platform for Industrial Safety (PESI).
17.00-18.00. New services for business sustainability.
Moderator: Francisco Pizarro. Business Development Director of Fundecyt-Pctex.
- Enterprise Europe Network: The largest business network in the world at the service of SME sustainability.
- GREEN-D: Ecodesign and Eco-innovation for business competitiveness.
NOVO-EXPORT: Support for digital and spatial technologies in agro-industrial and environmental sectors.
- SIMBIEx 2030: Industrial Symbiosis as a key tool for the development of the Circular Economy.
- IAT: High Technology Incubator in Bioeconomy and Circular Economy.
16.00-18.00. Parallel sessions.
- Green Open Innovation.
- Digitization and sustainability, DIHs for the Green Deal.
18:00. Awards & Closing Ceremony
Awards to startups by the Authorities.
- Throughout the event there will be a demonstration area (Demo Zone) for the best startups and the most disruptive / innovative practices in Green Disruption.
- During the event there will also be a tool for the B2B agenda for business meetings between startups and investors.